Arafa Holding prides itself for being a part of a global family of renowned and leading brands representing the pinnacle of international fashion. In addition to retail stores owned, joint ventures, partnerships and clients, Arafa Holding supplies a number of leading companies worldwide. These include the following:
Brands We Own
We Manufacture for
Concrete is Arafa Holding’s primary retail arm in Egypt, offering a solid men’s luxury wear brand with significant potential for growth, competing successfully in a highly competitive marketplace.
- Concrete’s competitive strengths uniquely position it in the local market:
- Brand Equity: A well-established image for a very strong brand
- Experience: Arafa has a solid understanding of Egypt’s retail sector and unique fashion trends on the back of over 100 years of experience in the Egyptian market
- Flexibility: The ability to capitalize on Arafa Holding’s fully-integrated business model and to respond proactively to changing trends in fashion
- Accessibility: Concrete is accessible to a large customer base via an extensive branch network, with 47 outlets located in all prime shopping malls and districts across Egypt
- The Concrete brand name provides a solid platform for Arafa Holding to expand further in the retail sector, not only on the local front, but on a regional and international level
- Significant upside potential in the relatively under-penetrated and growing high-quality children’s wear segment
Arafa Holding has a global network that stretches from Australia to Sweden , and from the US to Japan.
Key customers of Arafa Holding are globally recognized brand names including Banana Republic, Cortefiel, Massimo Dutti, Gap, Zara, Pal Zileri, Macy’s, Bagir, JPhilip, Boggi, Oscar Jacobson, Debenhams, House of Frasier and others.
The acquisition of 35% of Forall Group was a key milestone in Arafa Holding’s strategy to transform itself into a global fashion powerhouse. Forall Group is the owner of several prestigious global brands, including Pal Zileri and Lab by Pal Zileri.
Pal Zileri: One of the leading menswear brands in the world, with a global distribution network covering more than 70 countries. Pal Zileri has eight main showrooms, located in the world’s key fashion centers: Milan, Paris, London, New York, Antwerp, Madrid, Moscow and Tokyo.
The brand has 30 directly-operated flagship retail outlets and serves 1,300 multi-brand stores globally. Pal Zileri also has 221 franchises that sell its collection of ready-made garments, as well as six duty free shops.
Cerruti 1881: Forall Group also holds a five-year, renewable license agreement with Cerruti to design, produce and distribute ‘Cerruti 1881′ products with an exclusive presence in a number of markets, including
- The United Kingdom
- Eastern Europe
- Former USSR countries
- 22 additional fast-growing markets in the Middle East, North Africa, Latin America and Asia
In cooperation with Cerruti Paris, Forall Group will be responsible for the design, production and distribution of “Cerruti 1881″ in the licensed markets. Suits produced under “Cerruti 1881″ for Forall Group are manufactured at Arafa Holding’s production facilities in Egypt.
Other Brand Agreements with Forall Group include Moschino, Borsalino, Lanvin Paris and Cerruti.