Equal Opportunities and Code of Conduct
Responsible for a huge and diverse workforce of approximately 12,000 people, we are committed to the well-being of all our staff. We have therefore put in place a set of clear guidelines to ensure the rights of our employees.
- We are an equal opportunity employer that does not discriminate on the basis of religion, race, ethnic origin, disability, health, gender or marital status.
- We do not use forced or involuntary labor.
- Physical abuse, threatening behavior and harassment of any form is totally prohibited.
- Working hours and wages fully comply with labor laws and industry standards.
- Workers undergo a paid training period before assuming their job responsibilities.